CNC Mill Turn Machinist
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Job Sector: Aerospace
Role: CNC Mill Turn Machinist
Metalis are working in partnership with a leading precision engineering company based in Nottingham who are actively seeking a CNC Mill Turn Machinist who can programme, set and operate, to join their business on a permanent basis.
The company has built up a strong reputation within the precision engineering markets for their ability to manufacture complex components for a number of customers World Wide.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience programming, setting and operating CNC Mill Turn machines.
- Experience using Fanuc control system.
- Experience with twin spindle, twin turret machines (Mori Seiki machines desirable but not essential) and Sliding Head machinery.
- Must have experience machining to precision tolerances.
- Aerospace experience (advantageous).
- Hourly Rate - £11 to £15ph Permanent position
- Various shift patterns
To be considered for this role please upload your CV and click "Apply Now" and your CV will be reviewed by one of our consultants to see if you are relevant for the post.