CNC Team Leader
£ 30000 - 35000
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Job Sector: Manufacturing
Role: CNC Team Leader
Role & Responsibilities
- Coordinating activities in CNC Machining areas in line with the Production Schedule.
- Agree daily machine loading for the Afternoon shift and ensure machine utilisation is optimised, ensuring they are set to run through breaks and after normal working hours where possible.
- Programming/Setting/Operating CNC Milling Machines and/or Lathes to produce components.
- Supervise Setter/Operators in the Cell and liaise with other staff as required, ie. Day Shift Team Leader, Machine Shop Manager.
Experience & Qualifications
- Apprentice trained machinist with supervisory experience in a precision CNC environment
- Programming, setting and operating experience
- CAD/ CAM experience desirable (AlphaCAM, EdgeCAM, DelCAM etc)