£ 11 - 14ph
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Job Sector: Automotive
Role: CNC Turner
Metalis is recruiting for a CNC Turner to start immediately on behalf of a precision manufacturer based in Nottingham. It is a permanent position and there is more than one vacancy available.
- To produce a high quality product by setting and operating CNC turning machines ensuring quality workmanship at all times.
- To maintain and improve productivity, work in line with company procedures and machine capability to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Use of Micrometers and Calipers, plus working in imperial and metric dimensions.
- Apprentice trained or time served engineer with previous CNC Turner experience.
- The ability to modify programs & set machines will also be advantageous.
- Ability to operate more than one machine as and when required.
- Must have experience working to tight tolerances in a wide variety of materials including exotics.
- 06:00 - 14:30 Monday to Thursday, 06:00- 13:30 on Friday
- Guaranteed overtime
- 29 days holiday including stats
If you are interested in the role please submit your application and one of our consultants will be in touch.