£ 11 - 14ph
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Job Sector: Automotive
Role: CNC Turner
Metalis is working in partnership with a global precision engineering organisation in Nottingham. My client urgently requires a CNC Turner on a night shift with experience on Fanuc controls.
- Aid in the production of engineered components to customer specifications.
- Set and operate CNC Turning equipment with the skill required to produce precision components to the defined specifications and tolerances.
- Interpret production drawings to detail the specific requirements.
- Ensure tooling and equipment is available and fit for purpose before use.
Skills & Experience
- Apprentice trained or time served machinist with previous CNC turning experience to precision tolerances.
- Must be able to set and operate with Fanuc controls.
- Programming experience using Fanuc controls is advantageous.
- 16:00 - 02:30 Monday to Thursday, 16:00 - 01.30 Friday
- Guaranteed overtime
- 29 days holiday including stats
- Potential earnings up to £40k
To be considered for this role please upload your CV and click "Apply Now"and your CV will be reviewed by one of our consultants to see if you are relevant for the post.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.00 to £14.00 /hour