Cincinatti Milling Machinist
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Job Sector: Oil & Gas
Our client has been operating for over a century
They require a Programmer/ Setter / Operator for their Cincinatti Milling department.
The company specialise in the production of entire oil and gas cylinders in-house and often do sub-contracting work on large forgings, castings and repair work on metal working assemblies and mechanisms.
- Programming, setting and operating a 3 and 4-Axis Cincinnati Sabre 1000 CNC milling machines
- Working on manual machinery such as Cincinnati Milacron milling machines, Harrison centre lathes, drill grinders and drill presses.
- The daily use of various overhead cranes ranging from 5 tonne to 10 tonnes.
- Working to drawings and specifications that can sometimes be dated.
- Working with 2D CAD CAM software to produce and modify CNC programs
Requirements For The Role;
- Must have used Fanuc controls
- Ideally will have been on Cincinnati Milling Machines
- Apprentice trained in an advantage
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and diagrams
To be considered for this role please click "Apply Now" and your CV will be reviewed by one of our consultants to see if you are relevant for the post.