Production/ Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Job Sector: Manufacturing
Production/ Manufacturing Engineer required to join a world leading and expanding medical company.
This position involves programming on Fanuc Milling and Turning Machines whilst ensuring that the manufacturing facility is running at all times. You will be providing professional and necessary support to all site departments including machine operators, painters, polishers and inspectors.
The right candidate will be able to work under minimal supervision and play a valuable part in helping the company achieve their expansion plans.
- Working with CAM software and programming on Fanuc Milling and Turning machines.
- Develops and supports lean manufacturing and cost saving exercises.
- Ensure that the site runs with maximum efficiency helping out in all departments
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM for designing and manufacturing
- Experience in the area of manufacturing operations and experience with multi-axis milling and turning machines
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work and resolve problems accordingly
- Teamwork oriented and able to give direction to staff
The Right Person Will:
- Have strong programming skills on Mill-Turns, Milling Machines and Lathes
- Have a +5 years in a manufacturing and operations background.
- Hands on experience CNC machining.
- Come from a Medical Engineering background (advantageous)
If you are interested in the job role and have the relevant skills and background then please apply Today so we can consider your CV and application!