Metalis are working with a leading manufacturer of bespoke equipment and fabrications. Due to continued success, they are looking for an experienced Operative to join their busy team.
The company are currently in the process of expanding their workshop and moving to a larger site creating more opportunity for its workforce.
This is a simple role where you will require experience using hand tools such as air powered drills. Ideally the individual will be familiar with working in a manufacturing environment and be practically good with their hands (such as DIY duties)
07.30am - 4.30pm Monday - Thursday
07.30am - 1.00pm Friday's
Overtime is occasionally available paying an enhancement of time and a third Mon-Friday and time and a half on Saturdays.
- Working with a hand drill's screwing component's
- Inspecting work for quality
- Adherence to Health and Safety procedures
- Carrying out other duties as required in line with business needs
- Must possess experience in a manufacturing background
- Reliable with good attendance record
- Possess good communication, organizational and numeracy skills
- Be able to work within a team or on your own
- Possess a positive attitude and aptitude to learn
If this vacancy sounds of interest, please apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with suitable applications.