Working with a company who are involved in the manufacture, service and repair of Pump equipment, they are looking for a Bench Fitter to join their team on a permanent basis.
The position includes maintenance, service and repair of pump equipment, rotary engines, motors and hydraulic machinery such as hydraulic power packs.
Monday to Friday, 39 hours a week. Overtime available.
Starting salary of £13.66ph
- Completing servicing on pump equipment, motor, rotating equipment and power packs
- Responding to and diagnose equipment breakdowns, resolving issues
- Maintenance and repair of equipment
- Assuring accurate service, repair, and damage records are kept
- A firm understanding of Diesel engines and pump equipment
- Have experience in maintaining workshop standards
- Fault finding and resolving mechanical issues
- Qualifications or experience as a Bench Fitter are essential
- Able to adapt quickly to support colleagues and customers
- Methodical and structured approach to problem-solving
- Previous experience working on Power Pumps
This is a permanent position for the right person, offering a starting hourly rate of £13.66