We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our industrial, engineering & manufacturing agency based in Rotherham/Sheffield.
The company has recently expanded into new modern office space and is on a strong growth path with plans for expansion in 2022.
To aid us in our continuation of growth, we are now seeking to hire an experienced Sales/ Business Development Manager to join us on our journey.
In this role, you will be committed to selling our permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services to industrial, engineering and manufacturing business based in our service locations in the UK.
Our position would suit someone who can use a variety of sales methods to build and construct sales pipelines.
Driving license is a must as there will be site visits involved in this role
Monday - Thursday (08.30am - 4.30pm)
Friday's - (08:30 - 4:30PM with 3.30pm finish)
We do not work Bank Holidays or Weekends
- Prospecting to new businesses and expanding our existing client base
- Following up on lapsed customers
- Generating enquiries via telephone, email, and drop ins
- Reporting to company Managers and Director's and documenting all opportunities that arise
- Identifying customer specific buying potential and market intelligence
- Liaising with our Recruitment Managers and taking full ownership of your work dairy and general pipeline
- Creating high quality/capturing emails and utilising bulk mailer software
- Working alongside our marketing executive to produce relevant content and information that can be used to open doors
- Proven experience of building, nurturing, and developing a strong pipeline
- Well organised with a previous background in recruitment (will consider a different industry/sector)
- Confidence and ability to attend site visits and sales meetings to suit customer requirements
- Ability to meet sales targets
- Ability to write high-quality and professional emails
- Previous experience using sales software
- The ability to have difficult conversations and the confidence to follow up on non-responsive clients
- Driven, self-motivated, and an attitude that strives to achieve targets
- Driving license is a must as there will be site visits involved in this role
- £30,000 - £40,000 subject to experience
- Monthly car allowance
- Regular salary reviews
- Generous holidays
- Growing company with ambitious owners
- Brand new modern office space
- Good work hours with an early Friday finish
- Free onsite parking in a good central location
- Social activities such as Bowling, Dining, and general socialising
- Christmas and New Year shutdown (beyond bank holidays)
If this is the perfect role for you, please apply now and we'll be in touch to discuss in further detail.