Job Role: CAD Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - 40,000 per annum
Metalis are working in partnership with a prestigious manufacturer in Huddersfield who due to continuous growth are looking to hire a CAD Technician on a 12 week temporary to permanent contract.
The successful CAD Engineer will be joining an existing team of engineers, to prepare manufacturing and layout drawings using; Solidworks, Inventor and Radan programming.
- Design for manufacture through the use of Radan, Solidworks and Autodesk Inventor.
- Developing new drawings and modifying existing drawings.
- Nesting for sheet metal fabrication.
- Liaising with the projects team.
- Working regularly with CAD/CAM software's and Autodesk Inventor.
- Ideally apprentice trained or degree qualified mechanical engineer
- Conversant with Radan, Solidworks and Autodesk Inventor software
- Proven ability to produce engineering drawings for manufacture
- Previous experience within a sheet metal fabrication
- £35,000 - 40,000 per annum
- 12 weeks temporary to permanent
- Progression Opportunities
- Days early finish on a Friday