We currently have a permanent and full time Casting Operative opportunity available. The position is working at a well-known and reputable manufacturing company in Sheffield.
The business boasts one of the most modern and advanced production environments and offers fantastic long term progression opportunities for all team members.
About the Company:
The client are a leading medical manufacturing company at the forefront of providing patients and hospitals with their ever growing product portfolio. Due to their machining and site capabilities they have diversified into additional sectors such as Aerospace.
Due to significant growth the company are looking to add an operative within their forging and castings department. The opportunity would be ideal for anyone who has experience within the steelworks or industrial heavy engineering environments.
- Manual handling items
- Loading and unloading
- FLT and overhead crane work
- Signing off basic paperwork
- Practical and willing to partake in manual and lifting tasks
- Familiar with working within production environments and to deadlines
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Flexible working hours to meet production demands as overtime maybe required at an enhanced hourly rate.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 3 shift pattern (Days, After's, Nights)
Hourly Rate: Up to £9.75 p/h subject to experience
Overtime is paid at a premium rate and given the current output there may be an opportunity to work this from time to time.