Metalis is working with a prestigious manufacturing organisation that are responsible for setting up and operating a range of CNC machines to produce precision parts for the aerospace industry.
Duties of the CNC Machinist:
- Setting up tooling and fixtures from engineering drawings.
- Operating Haas machinery with Fanuc controls.
- Machine to high standards of quality and precision.
Experience of the CNC Machinist:
- Ideally be an apprentice-trained CNC Setter/ Operator or time served.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Fanuc control experience
Salary and Shifts:
- £13.00 - £15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday