Specialists in CNC machining of in the high speed machining of aluminium, non-ferrous metal or plastic components require a nights regular CNC miller.
Committed to investing and manufacturing in the UK and producing high quality parts for their clients.
Currently employ around 50 employees on site.We generally specialise in the high speed machining of aluminium, non-ferrous metal or plastic components though we do have the capability to machine any type of material.
Working in the machine shop, the CNC Miller will:
- Programme, Set and operate 4 axis milling machine to produce prototypes and one off
- Work on all milling operations associated with the manufacture of high
- Be responsible for all aspects of machining to meet the business needs.
- You will ideally be an apprentice-trained CNC Setter/ Operator with:
- Experience of 4 axis machining
- Use of HAAS and FANUC
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Knowledge of modern tooling
- Salary based on experience
Hours of work
- Monday to Wednesday PM - 5.AM
- Thursday PM - 4.AM
- Overtime available