Job Role: CNC Miller
Location: South Sheffield
Shift: Perm Nights (Sunday to Thursday 10pm to 6am)
Tenure: 12 weeks temporary to permanent
Metalis is working in partnership with a prestigious manufacturing organisation that manufacture, fabricate, assemble and machine components in the defence, automotive, construction and rail industries.
We are actively recruiting for a CNC Setter Operator on Milling machinery using Fanuc controls.
Duties of the CNC Miller:
- Setting up tooling and fixtures from engineering drawings.
- Operating Haas machinery with Fanuc controls.
- Machine to high standards of quality and precision.
- Working on all milling operations associated with the manufacture of high integrity components.
Experience of the CNC Miller:
- Ideally be an apprentice-trained CNC Setter/ Operator or time served.
- Must have experience with milling machinery & Fanuc controls
- Experience with Haas machinery using Fanuc
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- £13.77ph inclusive of shift allowance
- 40 hour working week (10pm - 6am Sunday to Thursday)
- Permanent after 12 weeks
- Training & development opportunities