CNC Press Brake Setter & Operator
£11.00 - £13.50 (subject to experience)
Our client is a busy profile servicing company who are looking for a skilled CNC Press Brake Setter & Operator to join their busy workshop.
This is a Days regular position working Monday - Friday and the candidate will start on a 12 week temp-perm assignment with a permanent contract after this period. The company are well established and the owners have other manufacturing businesses which means that much of the work completed is 'in-house'.
Hours are 8:00 - 16:30 Monday to Thursday and 8:00 - 16:00 Friday.
- You will be able to set, operate and maintain CNC Press Brake machines.
- Working with thin gauge materials typically between 0.9mm to 10mm mild, stainless steel and aluminium, from engineering drawings
- Responsible for quality checking own work and raising issues to the Supervisor
- General labouring and manual tasks where required
- Working with Sheet Metal in a past role is essential.
- The candidate should be motivated and must have experience operating and setting CNC Press Brakes
- Ability to read engineering drawings with a high attention to detail
- Must be flexible to work overtime when required.
- Good rates of pay - to be discussed upon application depending on experience.
If you feel you have relevant experience for this position then please apply Today with your CV. Our recruitment team will give you a call and run over the position and opportunity in greater detail.