Job Role: CNC Turner
Shift: Varying shift patterns available
Tenure: 12 weeks temporary to permanent
Salary: £31,000 - 52,000
Metalis is working in partnership with a prestigious engineering company involved in the design and manufacture of bespoke components both in the UK and Worldwide.
We are actively recruiting for multiple CNC Turner's on varying shift patterns to join an expanding team in Nottingham.
Duties of the CNC Turner:
- Programming, setting & operating CNC Turning machinery with Fanuc/ Mazatrol/ Siemens controls.
- Work from technical drawings to produce precision components
- Inspection duties including verniers, bore gauges, micrometres etc
Experience of the CNC Turner:
- Ideally apprentice trained with over 5 years' precision machining experience.
- Must have experience with Mazak/ Nakamura machinery
- Experience with twin spindle/ twin turret turning machinery
- Must be able to work to precision tolerances
- £31 - 52k per annum dependant on shift & experience
- Permanent after 12 weeks
- Perm Afters 2pm - 12am Monday to Friday
- Weekend Nights 6pm - 6am Friday to Sunday
- Days 6am - 4.30pm Monday to Wednesday, 6am - 3.30pm Thursday