We currently have a permanent and full time CNC Turner opportunity available, with a well-established and reputable Cutting Tools manufacturing company based in Sheffield. Boasting a modern and advanced environment and an excellent competitive salary for all employees.
The right candidate must be willing to work days and nights -
Days: Monday to Friday, 06:00am - 13:50pm
Nights: Monday to Wednesday, 18:00pm - 04:00am
Thursday, 18:00pm - 03:30am
Works out £29,659.50 per annum
About the Company:
Our client is a leader in the design and manufacture of High Speed cutting tools and are market leaders globally.
Having achieved significant growth throughout the years, with ambitious plans to achieve further growth and expansion, they are looking to add to their team a skilled CNC Turner with a background in manufacturing to join their hardworking personnel in a modern factory.
- Setup and operation of multiple CNC twin spindle lathe machine tools in conjunction with the requirements dictated in the business system.
- Conform to and control all aspects of quality from the machine against manufacturing drawing and all relevant specifications.
- Conduct regular machine maintenance and housekeeping activities required on a day to day basis
- Complete any other reasonable related request from time to time to support the needs of the business
- Preferably 5+ years' experience in a CNC manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of Fanuc controllers
- Experience working in high volume manufacturing is preferable but not mandatory, a full training program will be provided
- Able to work as part of a team
- Programming experience using Walter Tool Studio is preferable but not essential, training will be provided.
- Good attention to detail, ensuring all product conforms to spec and is visually acceptable.
- 5 C+ GCSE's including Maths and English
- Preferably apprentice trained in a relevant engineering/manufacturing discipline