We are currrently working with a specialist engineering manufacturer, who produce high quality products for the Oil & Gas industry. Based in Sheffield, they currently require a PERMANENT CNC TURNER, who must be able to Programme and Operate CNC Lathes with Fanuc/Heidenhain controls.
Regular days, Monday to Friday. Early finish on Fridays.
8 hour shifts.
Starting salary of £14.50ph, rising to £15.19ph once trained
Responsibility and Role:
- Programme and Operate CNC Lathes with Fanuc/Heidenhein Controls
- Work to Engineer Specs/drawings
- Use measuring equipment
- Weekly paid
- Regular availability of overtime
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension 4.5% company contribution
- Early finish on Fridays
- Bonus scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
If this is a role that interests you, please apply or call 07706 312 048.