Metalis is currently working with a precision engineering business based in Nottingham who due to expansion are looking for a CNC Machinist to join the team.
This is a varied role, working within a family run business so we are looking for good team players who are willing to assist in other departments whenever needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- CNC Turning / Milling
- Programming, Setting and Operating Doosan machinery
- Working with Fanuc controls
- Machining to high standards of quality and precision
- Working from engineering drawings & specifications
- Apprentice trained Machinist (ideally!)
- Experience working with precision engineering
- Good team player - must be willing to learn new things & help out wherever needed
Shifts & Salary:
Monday - Friday | 7am - 4pm (Monday - Thursday) 7am - 12pm (Friday)
£13.00 - £16.00 per hour (depending on experience)
Overtime available at time ½.