We currently have a permanent and full time CNC Turner (Setter/ Operator) opportunity available. The position is working at a well-known and reputable manufacturing company in Sheffield.
The business boasts one of the most modern and advanced production environments and offers fantastic long term progression opportunities for all team members.
About the Company:
The client are a leading medical manufacturing company at the forefront of providing patients and hospitals with their ever growing product portfolio. Due to their machining and site capabilities they have diversified into additional sectors such as Aerospace.
Due to significant growth the company are looking to add an experienced CNC Machinist within their machining cell's. The opportunity would be ideal for anyone who has experience working within CNC high volume and large batch manufacturing environments.
- Previous experience Setting / Operating CNC Lathes
- Experience using Fanuc control systems
- Must have experience machining to precision tolerances
- Medical or Aerospace manufacturing experience (advantageous)
- Demonstrable ability to read Technical Drawings
- Ability to use calibrated measure equipment and self-inspect own work
- A sound education (or apprentice trained) in a manufacturing environment
- Flexible and experienced Machinist with excellent time management skills
- Skilled In dealing with problems in a resourceful manner and negotiating to achieve beneficial agreement.
- Enthusiastic to learn and undertake new challenges
- Flexible working hours to meet production demands as overtime maybe required at an enhanced hourly rate.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 3 shift pattern (Days, After's, Nights)
Hourly Rate: Up to £11.10 p/h subject to experience (Shift premium paid on top of standard rate)
Overtime is paid at a premium rate and given the current output there may be an opportunity to work this from time to time.