Job Role: CNC Turner
Shift: Mornings & Afters
Tenure: 12 weeks temporary to permanent
Salary: £12 - 14ph + Shift allowance
Metalis is working in partnership with a specialist engineering company involved in the design and manufacture of bespoke components for a wide range of industries, both in the UK and Europe.
We are actively recruiting for a CNC Turner to join an expanding team in Rotherham on their large turning cell.
Duties of the CNC Turner:
- Programming, setting & operating CNC Turning machinery with Fanuc controls.
- Work from technical drawings to produce one-off components and large batch work.
- Inspection duties including verniers, bore gauges, micrometres etc
- Programming, setting and operating vertical borers and long bed lathes.
Experience of the CNC Turner:
- Ideally apprentice trained with over 5 years' post apprenticeship experience.
- Must have experience with Fanuc controls.
- Experience machining large components is essential.
- £12 - 15ph dependant on experience.
- 25% Shift allowance
- Mornings 6am - 2pm Monday to Friday, Afters 2pm - 11pm Monday to Thursday
- Permanent after 12 weeks