Role: Credit Controller
Location: Sheffield (S60)
Shift: 3 days per week, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday (9:00am - 17:00pm)
Tenure: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £17,500 - 19,000 per year + Pro Rata (D.O.E)
Metalis are working with an engineering business with strong links throughout their industry, providing a range of comprehensive engineering solutions.
Due to extensive growth, they are looking for an experienced Credit Controller with a keen eye for attention to detail to start as soon as possible.
- Credit control for Installation & Service departments over five Branches.
- Liaising with Corporate clients, providing reconciled statements of account.
- Dealing with 30day plus debtors.
- Liaising with project managers, Service. Departments & the Sales Team.
- Allocating remittances to ledger accounts.
- Cash Book maintenance.
- Investigating & resolving invoice queries.
- Working of different customer Portal's.
- Other duties will include assisting the Purchase Ledger team during periods of heavy workload, holidays & sickness. (Training will be given).
- You will be able to demonstrate an effective track record gained in a similar, role & environment.
- The ability to work in a team as well as individually.
- Sound decision making
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Good IT skills
- Great negotiating skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excell experience