Our client is a global aerospace manufacturing company who are renowned for their craftmanship and engineering capabilities. Due to an increase in demand they are looking to add a finishing operative within their deburring cell.
This is a 12 week temp to permanent opportunity, leading to direct employment for those who show commitment and willingness to learn.
- Monday - Friday
- 2pm - 10pm
- Using hand grinders, rumble machines and benching parts to deburr components
- Taking off imperfections on the materials
- Responsible for keeping work flow moving across cells and departments
- Visual inspection of own work and ensuring a high quality finish
- Working to daily production targets set by team managers and cell leaders
£11.43ph + 25% shift allowance for afternoon shift.
This is a large engineering company who offer progression opportunities for those who show commitment. There may also be an opportunity to learn tooling, quality and assembly techniques.