Dispatch Operative, Sheffield S9
£11.00 per hour + Benefits
(£25,168 per annum based upon working 44 hours)
Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 5.30pm and Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Our client is a well-established manufacturing business who are looking for a reliable, organized and committed individual to join their manufacturing workshop.
You will be facilitating the on-time dispatch of customer orders and providing manufacturing cells with materials to ensure they can produce a wide range of steel products.
This position would be based at the company's Sheffield site, within their production facility.
- Providing manufacturing cells with the correct materials
- Receiving and signing for goods
- Quality checks on goods received and sent
- Tidying, organizing and putting away physical steel stock
- Picking of stock and completing kits
- Periodic stock checks & audits
- Using a wide range of packing and dispatch techniques such as: quality checking, liaising with production leaders and occasional FLT driving
- A previous background working within dispatch at a manufacturing company would be a big benefit
- An enthusiastic and "can do" attitude
- Able to demonstrate good aptitude for working in a fast-paced environment
- Some manual duties and occasional heavy lifting may be required
- Great organization and methodical skills
- Able to work to deadlines helping the business achieve customer satisfaction
- Sufficient numeracy and literacy skills are required to be able to follow Health & Safety and work instructions.