Job Role: Electrical Project Engineer
Tenure: 6 to 12 months Contract
Metalis is working in partnership with a specialist manufacturing company that works on a global scale with heavy process plant equipment.
You will be supporting the Projects Department which is responsible for delivering specific projects to the business, generally utilising funds awarded via the Capex application process.
Duties of the Electrical Project Engineer:
- Liaison with and supervision of contractors
- Electrical design to relevant standards (infrastructure and equipment)
- Planning and execution of electrical installations
- Managing an archive system for drawings and plans
- Responsible for the coordination of refurbishment, upgrades of old equipment and electrical infrastructure
- Management & coordination of medium and high voltage installations (switchgear, control equipment etc)
Experience of the Electrical Project Engineer:
- Proven experience providing project management support from cradle to grave.
- Must have experience with installation and commissioning of new manufacturing processing plant equipment.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- APM or equivalent project management qualification
- Proficient use of Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, Project) and AutoCAD
- Hold appropriate Project Management training
- Monday to Thursday, 8am - 4pm Friday 8am - 3:30pm
- Competitive Day Rate