Our client based in Sheffield are looking for an Engineering Labourer to join their team due to expansion and investment in new machinery. This would suit anyone who has experience of working with their hands and wants to learn and develop a career in Engineering.
The starting salary is £23,600 with regular pay reviews the more you develop and learn
The day-to-day duties will be:
- Supporting machine operatives
- Selecting correct sheet metal from stores
- Loading CNC laser machines
- Removal of finished laser products
- Palletising products for despatch
- Recycling of waste metal
- FLT Counterbalance and Overhead Crane licences provided
- Loading and unloading of wagons using FLT's
- Ensure workspace is clean and tidy
This position will progress into a CNC Laser Operative role
All licences and full training will be provided. PLEASE NOTE this is a temporary to a permanent position after 3 months.
Monday - Friday with rotating shifts days/afters/nights. Optional overtime on Saturdays at time and a half and Sundays at double time. This role will also lead to further progression within the company for the successful candidate.
Pay Rates: £8.91ph Days, £11.88 Afters, £13.37 Nights (£23,600)