Metalis are working with a reputable and long established company who manufacture Aerospace parts for a range of suppliers.
They are looking for an Engineering Estimator to join their team.
Reporting into the Business Technical Support Manager, the Estimator / Account Manager will prepare official quotations to deliver optimum production costs, management of Contract Review and to provide effective communication to customer on order status and delivery schedules. The Estimator / Account Manager will manage, develop and grow assigned customers and work closely with the external Business Development Mangers to ensure beneficial and effective customer relationships.
- Preparing official quotations in support of the Business Technical Support team
- Responsible for accurate enquiry pricing and planning by reviewing and evaluating cost estimates from internal and external sources
- Ownership of enquiries
- Oversee projects from initial bid, through to manufacture and delivery and to liaise with clients providing weekly updated on progress or any issues/changes to their order
- Assist the team with NPI and project management
- Build a knowledge base of each customers business, organisation and objectives
- Previous experience in an estimating or similar role
- Account management within engineering/manufacturing
- MRP experience
Please get in contact for information regarding the company and a full Job Description