Welder Fabricator - Immediate Start - 6 Month Contract
Location: South Sheffield
Shift: Choose between Days (6am - 4:30 pm) OR Afters (4:30pm - 2:30am) 40 Hours 4 day working week.
Tenure: 6 Month Contract
Salary: Up to £12.87ph
Metalis is working in partnership with an expanding engineering business with strong links throughout their industry, they are market leaders within their sector offering an outstanding product.
Due to an extensive order book and ongoing projects, they are looking for experienced Welder Fabricators to hit the ground running covering a 6-month contract on a jig based project.
Potential to go permanent after end of contract.
Duties of the Welder Fabricator:
- All aspects of welding & fabrication with jigs
- To interpret engineering drawings for parts to be fabricated/welded
- General Mechanical Skills
- Use of press break, guillotine, grinding, drill & general workshop machinery.
- Working with Mild steel products from 3-20mm
Experience of the Welder Fabricator:
- Ideally the candidate will be apprentice trained or time served equivalent.
- Must be experienced in MIG or TIG welding.
- Competent with press brake, saws, guillotines, drills, grinders and other workshop machinery.
- Must have experience welding & fabricating with jigs and mild steel.
- Ability to work effectively and use own initiative.
- £11ph Days
- £12.87ph Afters
- Overtime Available