Metalis Engineering Recruitment are partnering with a prestigious manufacturing company based in the S9 area of Sheffield. A major player in the Oil & Gas industry our client is looking for a Heat Treatment Operative to join their busy Heat Treatment Department.
No previous experience is needed to undertake this role as all training will be given, however, you will be expected to have a sound knowledge or engineering or manufacturing. If you're looking to move from a job into one that offers geniune career progression and a useful skill within the steelworks industry we'd like to hear from you.
You will be working on a 3shift pattern as seen below:
Days 6am-2pm - Monday - Friday
Afters 1pm- 9pm - Monday - Friday
Nights 8pm-6am - Monday - Thursday.
Starting pay is £9.50per hour with extra shift allowances for the Afters (20%) & Night Shifts (33%).
Please get in contact if you feel this role is for you or would like to know more information on the role.
- You will be reporting into the Heat Treatment Manager
- Straightening / Brinelling
- Following all onsite H&S Processes
- Checking Material and reporting any defects to the on shift manager
- Preparing and Moving Stock ready for treatment process.
- Use of FLT and Overhead Crane
- Manual Handling and Moving of stock.