Laser Setter Operator
Metalis is working in partnership with a well-established and reputable engineering & manufacturing company who specialise in the manufacturing of mechanical handling equipment for the rapid mechanisation of the coal industry.
Due to continued growth & investment they are looking for a Laser Operative to join their team located in Leeds.
- Operation a Trumpf laser cutting machine
- Laser cutting various sheet metal components
- Loading machines with materials and resources
- Driving various sized counterbalance fork lift trucks to load machinery
- Working according to orders sheets paying close attention to detail
- Working to tolerances and specifications of +/- 0.2mm
- Working to health and safety standards
Salary & Hours:
- Morning Shifts - 06:00am - 14:30pm
- Monday - Friday
- £12 per hour
If you feel that you have the right background for the opportunity, then please apply with your CV. Any successful applicants will be contacted by a member of our recruitment team to run over the company and vacancy in greater detail.