Job Role: Laser Setter Operator
Shift: Mornings & Afters
Salary: £11 - 12ph
Metalis is working in partnership with a well-established and reputable engineering & manufacturing company in Sheffield.
Due to continued growth & investment they are looking for a Laser Setter Operator to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading subcontract engineering company that supply into varying industries.
- Operation of a Bystronic laser cutter machine
- Laser cutting various sheet metal components
- Loading machines with materials and resources
- Driving various sized counterbalance fork lift trucks to load machinery
- Working according to orders sheets paying close attention to detail
- Working to tolerances and specifications of +/- 0.2mm
- Working to health and safety standards
- £11 - 12ph
- Mornings 6am - 2pm Monday to Friday, Afters 2pm - 12am Monday to Thursday
- Overtime (x1.25)
If you feel that you have the right background for the opportunity, then please apply with your CV. Any successful applicants will be contacted by a member of our recruitment team to run over the company and vacancy in greater detail.