Job Role: Laser Setter Operator
Shift: 3 Shift System (6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm, 10pm - 6am)
Salary: £12ph circa + Shift Allowance
Metalis is working with a large market leading manufacturer of aluminium & steel components based in Sheffield.
Due to expansion and a full project book, they are looking for Laser Setter Operators to join their team.
- Operation of a Bystronic laser cutter machine
- Laser cutting various sheet metal components
- Loading machines with materials and resources
- Driving various sized counterbalance fork lift trucks to load machinery
- Working according to orders sheets paying close attention to detail
- Working to tolerances and specifications of +/- 0.2mm
- Working to health and safety standards
- £12ph circa dependant on experience + Shift allowance (£26,500 per annum)
- Shift allowance 15% for afters, 1.5 for nights (£12ph for mornings, 13.32ph Afters, £18ph Nights)
- Westfield Health
- Sick Pay
If you feel that you have the right background for the opportunity, then please apply with your CV. Any successful applicants will be contacted by a member of our recruitment team to run over the company and vacancy in greater detail.