Metalis is working in partnership with a prestigious engineering company involved in the design and manufacture of bespoke components both in the UK and Worldwide.
We are actively recruiting for a Logistics Controller to join an expanding team in Nottingham.
As a Logistics Controller, you will be required to provide support to the Production Manager by planning the movement of materials in order to support production needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating, planning and tracking the movement of materials
- Liaising with a variety of different departments ensuring delivery requirements are met
- Regularly coordinating with the transportation provider on all cell transportation requirements
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations
The ideal candidate:
- Have previous experience working within a manufacturing environment with the use of MRP
- Have a proactive, can do attitude
- Computer literate (good knowledge of Excel) - advantageous but not essential
Salary & Shifts:
Monday - Friday (7am - 4pm)
Temporary - Permanent position