Job Role: Machine Operative
Shift: 3 shift pattern
Metalis are working in partnership with a prestigious manufacturer in Sheffield who due to continuous growth are looking to hire multiple Machine Operatives on a temporary ongoing basis.
We are looking for people who have previous production & manufacturing experience with the ability to work within a fast paced & high quality environment.
Duties of the Machine Operator:
- Operating automated welding machinery
- Quality checks & testing of parts
- Maintain traceability throughout with documentation
- Must have experience within a production & manufacturing environment
- Previous experience with welding equipment (spot welding)
- Must have experience with semi-automated machinery
- Days 6am - 2pm
- Afternoons - 2pm -10pm
- Night 10pm - 6am
- Training & development opportunities
- 5 month temporary contract (potential of being offered a permanent position)