We currently have a permanent and full time Manual Grinding opportunity available, with a well-established and reputable Cutting Tools manufacturing company based in Sheffield
The right candidate must be willing to work Double days -
Days: Monday to Friday, 06:00am - 13:50pm
Nights: Monday to Wednesday, 13:30pm - 23:15pm
Thursday, 13:30pm - 23:05pm
Boasting a modern and advanced environment and an excellent competitive salary for all employees.
About the Company:
Our client is a leader in the design and manufacture of High Speed cutting tools and are market leaders globally.
Having achieved significant growth throughout the years, with ambitious plans to achieve further growth and expansion, they are looking to add to their team a skilled Manual Grinder with a background in manufacturing to join their hardworking personnel in a modern factory.
- Manual Grinding of products in the General Workshop
- Familiar with using basic measuring equipment
- Adherence to company Health and Safety Policy.
- Maintenance of shop floor housekeeping standards.
- Proven ability to read and interpret complex product drawings including geometrical tolerances
- Background using Cylindrical Grinders is advantageous
- Understanding grinding thickness, width and ends to size on rectangular and square steel section
Days: Monday to Friday, 06:00am 13:30pm
Nights: Monday to Wednesday, 13:50pm until 23:15pm
Thursday, 13:50pm until 23:05pm
Hourly rate stands at £10.53 with 12.5% shift allowance