Our client is looking for an experienced Manual Turner to join their busy shop floor. The company is a specialist in hydraulic pumping equipment and you will be working within their machine shop.
You will be working on a days regular basis, Monday - Thursday 8:00 16:30 Friday 8:00 - 15:30 & will be paid £13.66 in return.
- Reverse Engineering parts
- Manufacturing of one off parts
- Searching for faults along machinery
- Adhering to all H&S practices
- Use of Verniers, Micrometers etc
- Monitoring and Being self critical of finished products
- Running and setting of Manual Lathe
You must have demonstrable experience working on a Manual Turning machine and be confident in managing your own workload. The ideal candidate will be a team player who has a strong mechanical and engineering background. Due to the location of the company it is desireable you drive as public transport is limited.