To develop and maintain all engineering processes to meet the demands of the business within budgeted cost and timescale.
* Siemens Nx experience.
* Vericut experience.
* Familiar with Renishaw probes Aerospace manufacturing experience.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to the production team
- Interface with various suppliers regularly to ensure the latest technology standards are integrated at Budget adherence
- Monitor and report against the project deliverables
- CAM system development
- Investigate and improve business processes within the CAM system thus creating a leaner environment
- CI of parts
- Analyse and implement cost down exercises for ongoing production
- Working with the quality department to ensure engineering processes are developed within industry standard
- To create manufacturing programs whilst offering technical solutions to new product type
- Create a production launch pack to allow manufacturing to commence.
- Aid the production team with any technical challenges that arise through the manufacturing process
- Support scoping activities through the engineering team
- Promote effective communication between your functional area and other functional areas of the business
- Identify and advise your line manager of personal training requirements to ensure and enhance achievement of job role
- Portray a positive and prestigious company image at all times and act in a business like and professional manner
- Adhere to company Health & Safety policy and procedures at all times
- Perform any other duties, which may reasonably be associated with the job in order to meet the needs of the company