Working with one of Sheffield's most prestigious Aerospace companies. This is an exciting position to join a company which invests heavily in its people and processes. In this role you will develop and maintain all engineering processes to meet the demands of the business within budgeted cost and timescale.
This is a Monday to Friday position and in return you will be paid £40-£45,000. Along side this competitive salary our client offers a brilliant working environment and further package to be discussed upon interview.
As the lead programmer of machinery experience using USE OF SIEMENS NX IS AN ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT. It is also desireable if you have worked with Vericut and familiar with Renishaw probes. Aerospace industry knowledge is desireable but not essential.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to the production team
- Interface with various suppliers regularly to ensure the latest technology standards are integrated at Budget adherence
- Monitor and report against the project deliverable
- CAM system development
- Investigate and improve business processes within the CAM system thus creating a leaner environment
- CI of parts
- Analyse and implement cost down exercises for ongoing production
- Working with the quality department to ensure engineering processes are developed within industry standard
- To create manufacturing programs whilst offering technical solutions to new product type
- Create a production launch pack to allow manufacturing to commence.
- Aid the production team with any technical challenges that arise through the manufacturing process
- Support scoping activities through the engineering team
- Promote effective communication between your functional area and other functional areas of the business
- Identify and advise your line manager of personal training requirements to ensure and enhance achievement of job role
- Portray a positive and prestigious company image at all times and act in a business like and professional manner
- Adhere to company Health & Safety policy and procedures at all times
- Perform any other duties, which may reasonably be associated with the job in order to meet the needs of the company