Job Role: Mechanical Project Manager
Tenure: 6 to 12 months Contract
Metalis is working in partnership with a specialist manufacturing company that works on a global scale with heavy process plant equipment.
You will be supporting the Projects Department which is responsible for delivering specific projects to the business, generally utilising funds awarded via the Capex application process.
Duties of the Mechanical Project Manager:
- Liaison with and supervision of contractors
- Building and equipment design to relevant standards (Civil, structural and equipment)
- Managing an archive system for drawings and plans
- Responsible for the coordination of refurbishment, upgrades of old equipment
Experience of the Mechanical Project Manager:
- Proven experience providing project management support from cradle to grave.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- APM or equivalent project management qualification
- Proficient use of Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, Project) and AutoCAD
- Hold appropriate Project Management training
- Monday to Thursday, 8am - 4pm Friday 8am - 3:30pm
- Competitive Day Rate