Metalis Recruitment are working with a family-owned Manufacturing business based in Sheffield. Working across a variety of industries and materials this company is searching for an experienced CAD CAM Engineer.
The correct candidate will be an experienced CNC Programmer who's used multi axis turning and milling machines. You will ideally have come from a machine shop already and be well versed in shop practices.
This is a Monday to Thursday position, Mon - Wed (6am - 16.30pm) & Thurs (6am - 15.30pm) paying up to £35000 and a pay review after 6 months. There will always be overtime on a Friday for those who want it.
- Programming CNC Machines - Mainly Turning but there will be Milling also.
- Creation of accurate and detailed CNC Programmes for the machine shop.
- Design Jigs and Fixtures
- Provide support to the production team for initial production runs.
- Ensure H&S guidelines are followed at all times.
- Knowledge of writing CNC Programs without utilising programming software.
- Reporting to the Production Manager.
- You will have 5 years working on a Fanuc Machine
- Strong work ethic with a team first mentality
- Experience programming up to 5 axis milling machines
- Up to speed with tooling processes
- Up to date knowledge of Health and Safety Practices
- Experience in programming tools using Y axis Polar milling techniques
If you'd like to join a forward thinking, family run business who invests well in their people.. please don't hesitate to get in touch! We'd love to hear from all CNC Programme, Setter, Operators for this role or other positions we may have.