Shift: Days 39 Hour working week
Tenure: 12 Weeks temporary to permanent
Metalis is working with an engineering business with an enviable reputation in the manufacture of bespoke industrial equipment.
Due to extensive growth, they are looking for Platers with medium to heavy bespoke fabrication experience to hit the ground running. They have recently won a large contract and have further contracts in discussion to offer lots of premium overtime.
- Measuring and marking out plate and sections for cutting, shaping and drilling.
- Interpret engineering drawings for parts to be fabricated/welded for structural steel
- Carry out dimensional checks.
- General Mechanical Skills
- Ensure tolerances and parameters are met to satisfy quality and output
Salary & Hours:
- 39 hour working week
- Overtime x1.5
- Days 7:00am - 3:30pm (Mon-Thu) and 6:00am - 2:00pm (Fri)