Shift: Days 40 Hour working week
Tenure: 12 Weeks temporary to permanent
Salary: £11.75ph plus bonus scheme
Metalis is working with a privately-owned engineering business with strong links throughout their industry, providing a range of comprehensive engineering solutions.
Due to extensive growth, they are looking for Platers with medium to heavy bespoke fabrication experience to hit the ground running.
- Measuring and marking out plate and sections for cutting, shaping and drilling.
- To interpret engineering drawings for parts to be fabricated/welded.
- Carry out dimensional checks.
- Use of press brakes, guillotines and other production machinery.
- 6mm - 60mm plate sizes
- Ensure tolerances and parameters are met to satisfy quality and output
- Ideally the candidate will be apprentice trained or time served equivalent.
- Must be experienced in MIG welding.
- Experienced with 6mm up to 60mm plate sizes and fillet welds.
- Competent with press brake, saws, drills, grinders and other workshop machinery.
Salary & Hours:
- £11.75ph plus bonus paid hourly on job completion
- Days 8am - 5pm (Mon-Thu) and 8am - 1pm (Fri)
- Westfield Health
- 36 days holiday
- Overtime paid at £16.02ph