Job Role: Press Brake Operator
Salary: £12 - £14ph
Tenure: 12 weeks temporary to permanent
Metalis is working with a well-established manufacturing business in Huddersfield who are looking for a reliable, organized and committed Press Brake Operator to join their manufacturing workshop.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading subcontract engineering company that supply into varying industries.
- Setting up the machine by reading engineering drawings
- Operating press brake machine, ensuring it runs continuously to ensure maximum productivity (Morgan Rushworth, Bystronic, Amada, Trumpf etc)
- Loading of materials on and off the press machines
Salary & Shift
- 38.5 hour working week,
- Monday to Thursday 07:45 - 16:15, Friday 07:45 - 14:00
- £14 - 16ph dependant on experience
- Overtime time & half
- Potential for travel allowance