Job Role: Press Brake Setter Operator
Shift: 3 Shift System (6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm, 10pm - 6am)
Salary: £10 - 12ph circa + Shift Allowance
Metalis is working with a large market leading manufacturer of aluminium & steel components based in Sheffield.
Due to expansion and a full project book, they are looking for Press Brake Setter Operators to join their team.
- Setting up the machine by reading engineering drawings, programming and tooling changes
- Operating press brake machine, ensuring it runs continuously to ensure maximum productivity (Bystronic, Amada, Trumpf etc)
- Loading of materials on and off the press machines, either by crane or manually
- Marking up of pressed parts and packing
- Knowledge on programming AMS (angle measuring systems) is advantageous
- £11ph circa dependant on experience + Shift allowance (£26,500 circa per annum)
- Shift allowance 15% for afters, 1.5 for nights (£11ph for Mornings, 12.65ph Afters, £16.50ph Nights)
If you feel that you have the right background for the opportunity, then please apply with your CV. Any successful applicants will be contacted by a member of our recruitment team to run over the company and vacancy in greater detail.