Press Brake Setter/Operator
Metalis is working in partnership with a well-established and reputable engineering & manufacturing company who specialise in the manufacturing of mechanical handling equipment for the rapid mechanisation of the coal industry.
Due to continued growth & investment they are looking for a Press Setter to join their team located in Leeds.
As a machine setter, the right candidate will have experience as a Press Brake Setter/Operator and will be mechanically minded and have the ability to troubleshoot multiple issues. They will set machines accurately, maintaining quality and efficiency throughout.
- Set machines within timeframes ensuring they produce parts and run efficiently
- Assist operators on requirements of the process
- Report any issues to the management team
- Carry out regular quality checks on our products
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Press Brake Setting/Operating experience within manufacturing sector
- Experience of setting and operating technical machinery
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Methodical and logical
- Good numeracy and literacy skills are important, in order to keep clear and precise records
- Team player but can also work on your own initiative when required
- Contribute to the team to ensure that our customers receive top quality products, meeting delivery targets
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Experience with measuring equipment
- Machine operator experience
Salary and Hours:
- Afters Shifts
- 13:00pm - 23:30pm
- Monday - Thursday
- £29,120 per annum