Job Summary / Purpose of Role
To create shopfloor routings in accordance with EPM 310 to enable the correct manufacture of a variety of components
Job Responsibilities / Key Accountabilities
To support the shopfloor team in all aspects/problem solving and to maximise productivity.
- Create Programmes, tooling and setting sheets for operators.
- To ensure the routings are completed accurately and on time to meet the SAP generated work to list requirements.
- To drive productivity within the allocated work centres.
- To create layouts where required for each routing.
- To work with design engineering as required.
- To work closely with the Quality team to ensure components are manufactured as per the quality plan requirements.
- To drive improvements through the use of innovation/new technology.
- To create CNC part programmes. (Edgecam and Solid edge experience)
Minimum: NVQ L3
Preferred: HNC Field(s) of Study
More information Upon Request