Our client is a multi-million pound manufacturing business who are highly known for their plastic and clay drainage products. The company have multiple sites across the UK and run a 24/7 operation to keep up with supply and demands.
The site is not on a bus route - Therefore driving is essential
Pay is: £12.06 with a £200.00 attendance bonus every month
Due to experiencing significant growth, they are now looking to hire Production Operatives at their Cawthorne site. Please note that this is a temp to permanent opportunity, and once you have successfully completed 12 weeks you will be offered a permanent contract.
This is a hands on manual role and candidates must be prepared to partake in daily tasks such as lifting/ moving objects & materials around the site factory and plant.
- Hours are 12 hour days worked as a continental shift pattern.
- 2 weeks of days (6am to 6pm) and 2 weeks of nights (6pm to 6am)
- Your role will involve general workshop duties such as line operating, general laboring, picking, packaging and goods in/out
- You will be working on automatic and manual coiling machines
- Strapping and packing duties are required
- Good eye for detail and ensuring Health and Safety at all times
The right candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an industrial manufacturing / engineering environment
- Experience working with Fork Lift Trucks and side loaders would be desirable
- Happy to work rotating Days and Nights shifts is essential
- Previous machine operation experience within a manufacturing environment
Package & Additional Info:
- £12.06 per hour
- £200.00 bonus every month based on attendances
- Overtime available and paid at Time & a Quarter
- Big company with progression available for those who show commitment
- This is a manual role and candidates must be prepared to partake in daily laboring tasks moving objects & materials around the workshop