Job Role: Production Operative
Hours: 4 day working week no weekends
Tenure: 12 weeks temporary to permanent
Metalis are working with a prestigious manufacturer based in Doncaster Production Operative. They are involved in the design & manufacture of steel products worldwide.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Operation of production machinery including bandsaws, gas profilers, grinders, shot blasters and bending machines
- Quality checking of products, NDT inspection, visual inspection before distribution
- Use of overhead cranes/ fork lift trucks/ conveyors for transporting steel for use in production.
- General labour as and when required throughout the factory.
- Must have previous manufacturing & production experience within a fast-paced engineering environment
- Ability to load & unload semi-automated production machinery
- Willingness to work on other departments such as fettling, paint spraying etc