We are currently supporting a manufacturing client and recruiting for a Production Planner in the Sheffield area.
Their advanced milling, turning and 5-axis capacity enables them to machine a wide range of products including bespoke ring, casing, gearbox, aerofoil and aerostructure components. To-date, they have manufactured components for Rolls-Royce, Boeing, Siemens, Bombardier and are looking to expand their machining capabilities over the coming year.
Administer the production plan based on sales requirements in line with processing machine capacity, materials, and manpower.
- Administer the production plan based on sales requirements in line with processing machine capacity, materials and manpower
- Forecast and report annual capacity prediction and map against Sales
- Report on Operational efficiency and schedule adherence
- Support the MRP team with administration tasks within the MRP system
- Data collection and reporting to support all functions within the business
- Creation of manufacturing routes for parts traveling through workshop whilst adhering to Aerospace standards
- Workshop support and Supply Chain Management to ensure adherence to the production plan
- Previous experience of MRP systems within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of report generation using a variety of methods
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Proficient numerical skills
- Ability to communicate across all levels within their organisation and with external suppliers
- Company Pension of 10%
- Holiday to service entitlement. Accrue an extra days holiday per two years service (capped at 5 days)
- Holiday exchange scheme (buy or sell up to 5 days)
- Life Assurance Policy
- Medicash Health Plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enjoy Technology Scheme
- Monthly company raffle of £100
- Salary £21K - £23K