Metalis are working with a major player in the Aerospace sector who works with some of the largest names in the industry. They are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to support in their growing team to manage their Company quality policy and systems.
This is a Monday - Friday position working days regular, on occasions it may be necessary to work earlier/later hours to suit the business. This role is paying up to £38,000 with a further benefits package on top.
- Generate F.A.I.R Packages and Gain approvals.
- To be the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide quality inspections and information packs on new product launches.
- Ensuring non-conformance of parts and systems are dealt with appropriately.
- Generate concession submissions and providing relevant documentation.
- Undertaking internal and external audits
- Be a role model for H&S on site.
- An in-depth knowledge of quality standards.
- Must have a working knowledge of internal auditing and able to create quality plans & process maps.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Email systems.
- Must have experience of Quality management systems & Documentation
- Experience with PPAP & APQP systems.
- Strong communicator able to speak with all stakeholders
- Experience of Sigma
- Experience in an aerospace or mechanical background.
- Qualified in internal auditing.
Please get in contact with us if you feel this role would be something you feel you could excel at or want to hear further information on the position.